I. Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You use the Service, contact or interact with us, sign up for our newsletter or other mailing list, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Service.
As part of Your access to and use of the Service, We may collect: Your name, contact information, including email address, telephone number, address, and any other information you voluntarily provide on the Service.
When You create an account, We collect Your first and last name, physical address, including city, state, zip code, and country, email address, telephone number, company name, .inc domain name registered, password, and any other information you voluntarily provide on the Service.
When You contact us, including, We may collect: Your name, contact information, including company name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that You voluntarily provide to us.
When You access and use the Service, We automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, Your location, Your mobile device information (e.g., device model and operating system version), Your page visits, Your social sharing activity, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
We may collect information about You from third-party sources. The Service provides links to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages. If You connect with these websites through the Service, We may receive personal information about You.
Your registrar collects information from You when You register a domain name, including Your name, organization name, address, contact information, the name servers on which Your domain name is hosted and their IP addresses, and the same information for administrative and technical contacts You identify. We receive this information from registrars for Intercap’s top-level domains.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide information and services to You;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship with us or about new projects or other information that We think You may find interesting;
- To contact You for market research purposes and to use this information to customize the Service according to Your interests;
- To display relevant advertising and remarketing across websites, and to tailor messages to You based on products or services You previously viewed on our site, or those of our affiliated registrars;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Service or to further the mission of Intercap;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To contact You telephonically as part of our outbound sales;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Service;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners.
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for Intercap, https://www.facebook.com/getdotinc.
- Instagram. By clicking on the Instagram button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Instagram Page for Intercap, https://www.instagram.com/getdotinc/.
- LinkedIn. By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn Page for Intercap, https://www.linkedin.com/company/getdotinc.
- Twitter. By clicking on the Twitter button on the Service, You will automatically be transported to the official Twitter feed of Intercap, @getdotinc, https://twitter.com/getdotinc.
B. Disclosures Required by ICANN.
To the extent permitted by law, We may share personal information with ICANN, registrars, and other third parties, as required to comply with ICANN requirements. These obligations include requiring us to:
- Operate registration data directory services that provide public access to certain registration information, including the registrant’s self-identified organization, state/province, and country, and other information, as permitted by ICANN.
- Deposit domain name registration information with a third-party data escrow agent to provide redundancy in the case of failure.
- Provide domain name registration information to an ICANN-authorized Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS) or Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) provider upon notification from that provider of the existence of a complaint. The URS and UDRP systems are rights protection mechanisms for rights holders experiencing infringement.
- Provide reasonable access to domain name registration information to ICANN or its designee for the purpose of investigating compliance-related inquiries or for other legitimate purposes.
C. Business Changes.
If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
E. Investigations and Law.
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
F. Aggregated Information.
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We use Facebook Pixel to analyze user activity on our website and the websites of our partners. Facebook may track your activity over time and across websites. We may use Facebook Pixel to help us display Facebook ads to Facebook users who have shown an interest in our Service or who share certain factors (such as interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of visited web pages) with our users. Facebook Pixel helps us understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. Facebook Pixel establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers when You visit or take certain actions on our Service or the website of one of our partners, and Facebook assigns this information to Your personal Facebook user account. For further information about the collection and use of data by Facebook and Your privacy protection rights and options, please see the Facebook data protection policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update. For specific information about Facebook Pixel and how it works, please visit the Facebook help section at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616. You can disable this function as shown at https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. You must be logged into Facebook to do this.
We also participate in certain Google Advertiser features which may include Demographics and Interest Reporting, Remarketing, and Google Display Network Impression Reporting. These features use third-party cookies and other tracking mechanisms and allow us to market our products to you through advertisements on other websites. You can opt out of these Google features by downloading and installing Google's opt-out browser add-on.
H. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But, if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Service. Additionally, note that clearing cookies from Your browser will remove opt-outs because they are stored in cookies.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service, and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the Service to function properly.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service.
- Changing Your Information – To change Your information, please contact us here.
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications, and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We, or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working, may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Service.
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately by clicking here.
XI. How to Contact Us
XII. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by clicking here, or by writing us at Intercap Registry Inc., 4th Floor, 103 South Church Street, Grand Cayman, PO Box 10240, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands.